Monday, August 29, 2011

UK DISTRIBUTION OF THE SOUNDS OF SIRIUS

I’m currently in negotiation with a UK distribution company, in regard to distribution of the Sounds of Sirius Catalogue of CDs.
If all goes well, by the time I get back to Australia I’ll hopefully be able to report that customers and retailers in the British Isles and Ireland, may soon purchase the physical albums without incurring Australian postage costs. If you are a retailer in England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales or you’d just like your local book or record store to be able to stock the Sounds of Sirius CDs, I’d love to hear from you. I’ll be delighted to give you a call to organise getting stock of the CDs to you or your favourite store.

MP3 downloads are already available of course, to everyone throughout the globe, from the Sounds of Sirius online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment